ECG and Defibrillators Calibration
Electrocardiogram (ECG) and defibrillators are among the most used life-saving devices in hospitals and Emergency Rooms.
Medical Equipment Calibration Helps Save Lives
Every year more than 800,000 Americans suffer a heart attack. To save the patients’ lives, doctors rely on diagnostic devices such as EGC’s and reanimation equipment such as defibrillators.
The accuracy of these instruments is paramount to saving lives. When devices fail or are out of tolerance, there are dire consequences.
Benefits of Annual Equipment Calibration
Annual calibration of medical equipment is critical to remain compliant with various regulatory bodies. Additionally, it ensures equipment measurements essential to physicians and paramedics working in hospitals, emergency rooms, and ambulance settings.
Allometrics calibration services provide many benefits, including:
- Increased reliability of instruments thanks to the traceability and standardization of measurements provided
- Calibrated equipment helps lower costs associated with emergency repairs and possible malpractice suits
- Calibrated instruments reduce the uncertainty of results
- Regular calibration helps maximize up-time
- Helps facilities remain compliant with Regulatory Bodies
ECG Calibration Services
Electrocardiograms measure the electrical activity of each heartbeat. The device provides two significant types of information.
- Time Intervals – These results help medical professionals determine how long the electrical impulse or wave produced by the heartbeat takes to travel from one part of the heart to another. And shows if the electrical activity is fast, slow, normal, or irregular
- Amount of Electrical Activity – This information allows cardiologists to determine if parts of the heart are overworked or enlarged.
At Allometrics, we provide onsite ECG calibration services. Our technicians can verify ECG units using a range of simulated waveforms. Our calibration includes an electrical safety test. Additionally, we also provide ECG repair services and battery replacements.
Defibrillator Calibration Services
Defibrillators are highly sensitive instruments that can go out of tolerance for many reasons, including overuse, incorrect use, and general equipment faults.
Defibrillators require annual calibration to ensure their accuracy. When these devices operate out of tolerance, they can harm patients and medical personnel and result in lost revenue and patient complaints.
Allometrics Defibrillator calibration services provide traceability to national and standards.
Why Choose Allometrics
With over 40 years of providing top quality calibration services to hospitals, emergency rooms, private medical practices, and ambulance services, we are the top-rated choice for medical device calibration.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- State of the art A2LA Accredited and ISO 17025 certified calibration laboratory
- We provide nationwide service
- A team of expert calibration, service, and repair technicians at your disposal
- We handle all your service needs, from performance verification to traceable calibration services
- Detailed custom Certificate of Calibration
At Allometrics, we provide competitive pricing, expertise, and fast turnarounds for our onsite and lab calibration services.
Call us today to schedule your annual ECG and Defibrillator calibration.
Allometrics is a top-rated ISO 17025 accredited laboratory in Texas.
We specialize in ECG and Defibrillators Calibration, request your Free Quote today!